This course, taught by Jess Steinman, is a two day Psychic Development and Mediumship Intensive. It is held the entire weekend of Saturday and Sunday from 9a – 5p.
The course investment is $300.
Have you ever experienced a time where you got a hunch about something, only to shake it off, ignore it, or rationalize it . . . and later find yourself wishing you’d listened to your original “gut feeling”? Your heart – your intuition! – is the compass you have been given to help guide you through life. It will never steer you wrong! But sometimes, it is hard to hear, see, feel, or understand where your heart is guiding you.
Or, perhaps you trust your intuition, but would like to learn how to communicate with your loved ones on the Other Side? It is their “job” on the Other Side to communicate with us, to let us know that they are still connected through the bond of love; and it is OUR job to listen and acknowledge the signs.
During this two-day intensive workshop, Jess will guide you through the building-blocks of using your intuition, and through fun exercises, allow you to play and experience your intuition working firsthand. Then, you will build upon that knowledge, to learn the basics of how to connect with deceased loved ones, understand their messages of love and pass those messages on to others.
The weekend’s topics will include:
– The Chakras: What are they, and how do they work?
– The “Clairs” of intuition, and how they help us receive intuitive messages
– Meditation and how it enhances our connection with Spirit
– Tools to help us make connections with the Other Side (cards, crystals, etc.)
– What IS mediumship? How does mediumship differ from other types of psychic work? Are there different kinds of mediumship?
– Building your mediumship “vocabulary”
– Ethics and responsibility of mediumship
– Protection and staying grounded
– A mini-demonstration of “Stage Mediumship”
– LOTS of experiential practice!!!
For the weekend’s activities, please bring:
– A small item belonging to you that can be exchanged with another classmate. (Ideally jewelry, keys, etc. – nothing of expensive value, please)
– Two photographs in separate, plain, sealed envelopes – One of a loved one who is now in Spirit, and the other can be anything you desire
– A notepad or journal and pens or markers
– Lunch and snacks and plenty of water (there will be a lunch break and a few snack breaks both days),
Also note – because we will be playing with energy all weekend, temperatures in the room may fluctuate often. You are encouraged to dress in layers!
Price: $300, payable by cash, check or credit card. A percentage of ticket proceeds will benefit SOAAR – Speaking Out About Addiction & Recovery. SOAAR is a local group that is part of Honest Beginnings, Inc. Honest Beginnings, Inc. is a 501c3 organization that has been providing recovery services in the area, including sober housing, for nearly a decade Their combined mission is to promote addiction awareness locally, and to offer support and resources to those in our area whose lives have been touched by the disease of addiction.
The class will take place at The Nest – 29 Federal Street, Belchertown (above Antonio’s).
Again, seating is limited to just 10 attendees, and this event WILL sell out quickly! To reserve your space, contact Jill Rossi Panto at 413-427-1161 or email email@example.com.